Home » Coronavirus

SARS-CoV-2 Virus March 11, 2020

Dear µHematology 2020 Attendees,

Due to travel restrictions with local US universities over the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and out of an abundance of caution, the organizing committee has decided to postpone the Microfluidics for Hematology Workshop 2020. We are in the process of finalizing the new dates and should have more information by the end of the next week.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our stakeholders for their patience and support. If you have any questions, please let us know and we look forward to seeing you in Chicago later this year.

Best regards,

Ian Papautsky,
Workshop Chair

Daniel Irimia and Wilbur A. Lam
Workshop Co-Chairs